Monday, February 8, 2010

I need to be able to control my fear i read all those things about death on the inter net and get all worked ?

up about it, please help!


I need to be able to control my fear i read all those things about death on the inter net and get all worked ?
yah i know what you mean...


im paranoid about that too.


death is apart of life.


while i amnot very much afraid of death, what i am afraid of is dying.


it might be painful and such so i can understand why youre afraid.


just keep in mind that everyone does it, and try to make the most of the time you have here.


if your not devout with any particular religion, you might want to research how different religions define death, it might make you feel better.


for example- I was born a christian, believe in reincarnation and that a superior being of a sort created the primitive earth and that evolution helped it along.


the whole reincarnation thing makes mefear a little bit better, but mostly i hope if reincarnation is true, that I will bring my sense with me into my next life.


goodluck.


focus on the positive.


I need to be able to control my fear i read all those things about death on the inter net and get all worked ?
It's important to remember that every life has a purpose and likewise every death has its purpose and is just another season in life. We will meet our creator on the other side. This bothers me sometimes too but know that everyone is in the same boat, and there is no point in worrying over something we can't change.
The bets medication and true deliver is Jesus Christ.


The holy bible teaches us whose mind stays on the lord he will keep them in perfect peace.


We are in a war spiritually that is why we need Christ Jesus true deliverer from spiritual war with in our minds. We are under attack spiritually.





Romans Chapter 12


2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.


Son the key is prayers, the lord is listening to you when you pray. All things are possible to them that pray.



Well the thing that will help the most is not to ';read all those things about death on the internet';, don't listen or watch the news and don't read articles in the paper or magazines that you know will upset you.

No comments:

Post a Comment