Saturday, February 6, 2010

How can I control n limit myself while watching TV, reading newsppr,listening music or while browsing the net?

I always regret having done these done things when I sit to study as these take away a lot of my precious time. I commit that I won't do these things again but soon these commitments r gone n I get greedy for entertainment, relaxtion,curiosity etc, Please Help.How can I control n limit myself while watching TV, reading newsppr,listening music or while browsing the net?
Don't study at home. Most of your entertainment is coming from there.


Go at the librairy (school, university, etc.). You will be in a studying environment.


Set up a schedule for studying, food, fun, nap, etc. and follow it.





Have more fun studying is another way, but it's more complex. ;)How can I control n limit myself while watching TV, reading newsppr,listening music or while browsing the net?
it is common that every one is attracted to entertainment.





plan your time. keep an alarm for an hour/half an hour while you sit to watch tv/.... then if you think you should read just switch off your tv and switch to studies.





just don't bother though it is your favourite program coming and don't think i'll watch for five minutes and such stuff.





prefer studies to entertainment.





you have a long way to go.
Allow yourself some downtime, an hour or so... Stick to only that hour... Remember where your focus is and why... Then get up and don't procrastinate at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment