Friday, February 12, 2010

How can I control n limit myself while watching TV, reading newsppr,listening music or while browsing the net?

I always regret having done these done things when I sit to study as these take away a lot of my precious time. I commit that I won't do these things again but soon these commitments r gone n I get greedy for entertainment, relaxtion,curiosity etc, Please Help.How can I control n limit myself while watching TV, reading newsppr,listening music or while browsing the net?
In my opinion, the best way to get away from all that is to prioritize your time and tell yourself ';Studying is the most critical element in your life.'; You need to get your grades up and pass with flying colours.





Then you tell yourself, you will reward yourself with some TV, surfing the net or other things in your life after you're satisfied with a time frame where you studied for some bit and are exhausted.





That means you should create some time schedule and allocate your studying time effectively. Thus, if you studied for two hours straight, then give yourself a 30 minute break and watch some T.V. or something like that.





Always have a time management schedule infront of you, prioritize your time with studies first, and you'll see wonders in your life hopefully.





Hope this helps.How can I control n limit myself while watching TV, reading newsppr,listening music or while browsing the net?
Divert your attention to other important things.





Have time management. Allocate your time to each activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment